What kind of Beachbody Focus T25 results are people really getting with a 25 minute workout? Is it even possible to lose weight and get fit with in only 25 minutes? In this Focus T25 review, you’re going to find out everything about Shaun T’s T25 workout program…
As you may or may not know, Shaun T has already created several workout programs that have helped people achieving amazing weight loss results and total body transformations. Shaun T has completed the following hit in home workout programs to date:
- Insanity: MAX 30
- INSANITY: THE ASYLUM Vol. 1
- INSANITY: THE ASYLUM Vol. 2
- Rockin’ Body
- Hip Hop Abs
Now, Shaun T has compounded all his knowledge into 25 min cardio workouts, the Focus T25 workout. That means, in less than a 30 minute workout, you’ll get to push yourself to the limit in order to get amazing results!
Updated & Revised: April 2016
Focus T25 Results & Reviews: Table of Contents
- What is Focus T25?
- Focus T25 Workout Review
- Focus T25 Results & Reviews
- How To Get Your Best Focus T25 Results
- Focus T25 Schedule
- Focus T25 vs P90X3: Which Will Get You Results?
What is Focus T25?
Before we get into the Focus T25 reviews, we need to see what exactly is Focus T25 first. If you’re like most people, you probably don’t have much time to exercise. After all, we’re all very busy people and don’t have time for no hour long workout.
Personally, I love doing the Insanity workout but those workouts were between 30 and 60 minutes for 6 days a week. It got results but it was long. Then I did P90X and that was much longer! Yes, the set workout time was about 60 min, but I’m not a machine. Sometimes P90X lasted up to 2 hours because I needed breaks!!! And then Yoga X is a set hour and a half! Again, P90X gets results but it’s long…
Some people will often go to the gym to workout but that’s also a time sucker.
- Time to drive there.
- Time to change.
- Time waiting for a machine to free up.
- Time to learn how to work a machine.
- Time waiting for an instructor.
- Time to change again or shower.
- Time to drive home.
The worst part about gyms is not knowing how to optimally lose weight…
- With a gym membership you won’t know which exercises to do or when to do them.
- With a gym membership you don’t have anyone to tell you the best foods to eat or how to take care of your nutrition.
- With a gym membership you won’t know how to change your workout when you hit a plateau.
So then, How can we lose weight fast, get the best results, and do it in the shortest amount of time possible?
The answer is simple, Shaun T’s Focus T25 workout… the only 25 minute cardio workout designed to get results in only 10 weeks. For about a year, Shaun T experimented to see how you can get the same kind of results you’d expect from an hour-long workout program, in under 30 minutes.
This 25 minute workout is fast and effective… There is no wasted time because it’s all about getting you 1 hour workout results in 25 minute workout routines. While Focus T25 is short in length, it is intense and delivers 11 workouts on 9 DVD’s that will push you to your limits. During your less than 30 minute home workout routine, you’ll do cardio and resistance moves that require minimal equipment to do. If you’re short on time but are serious about getting into shape, then this is the best program you can do to get the results you want.
Here’s what Shaun T has to say about the Focus T25 cardio workout….
If you focus your intensity for 25 minutes, and you do it 5 days a week, you WILL get results. Yes, you are working out for less time. But since you have your shorts on, since you have your sneakers on, and you managed to Push Play, I’m just asking you to give it everything you’ve got, for ONLY 25 minutes.
You focus, and you go! 25 minutes. 5 days a week. 100% results. And there are major university studies out there that prove the value of shorter, more intense workouts. But I’ll save that for later.
The only question now is, do you want to be one of the first to see these routines and what kind of results you can get? Don’t miss the biggest breakthrough in health and fitness since Insanity. – Shaun T
As Shaun T stated, there are major university studies that have shown time and time again that short/intense workouts will help you lose weight faster and better than long, steady-state cardio workouts. For example, here are a few studies for your reference:
In short, short workouts work so well in getting weight loss results that Beachbody went on to create even more short/intense workouts like:
- 21 Day Fix (30 minute workouts)
- P90X3 (30 minute workouts)
- Insanity MAX 3 (30 minute workouts)
- 22 Minute Hard Corps (22 minute workouts)
However, we’re getting ahead of ourselves… Let’s learn more about the Focus T25 workout! Check out the following video that explains what Focus T25 is and how it will getting you losing weight!
What Do You Get With Focus T25?
This is how you’re going to get awesome Shaun T T25 results in only 25 minutes a day! Here we’ll cover the Focus T25 Base kit, which is normally ordered by most people…
FOCUS T25 WORKOUT DVDs: BASE KIT
Alpha Phase – 5 Weeks – 25 minute workouts
- Cardio – 25 minutes of calorie-burning, sweat-drenching cardio.
- Speed 1.0. – Gets you fast results with this fast paced workout that will ignite your quickness while burning the fat from your body.
- Total Body Circuit – Focuses on strength and resistance without having to lift a single weight.
- Ab Intervals – Is where you will be spending a lot of your time on the floor doing ab workouts with quick cardio recovery workouts in between. This routine will have you shredding the fat from your midsection and getting you the abs of your dreams.
- Lower Focus – Is the key to burning fat and kicking up your metabolism as you focus on working your lower-body muscles.
Beta Phase – 5 Weeks – 25 minute workouts
- Core Cardio is where you’ll “get your sweat on”, with this progressive cardio-core workout designed to get you shredded fast.
- Dynamic Core will take you from vertical to horizontal and back again in this dynamic, crazy core routine.
- Speed 2.0 has you rev it all the way up with Shaun’s calorie-scorching, core-focused speed drills.
- Upper Focus will help you develop the upper body you’ve dreamed of; all you have to do is focus.
- Rip’t Circuit is a workout comprised of cardio, upper body, legs and abs that you do on repeat, taking your body to the next level to get you even more shredded.
FOCUS T25 EXTRAS
- Focus T25 Alpha/Beta Workout Schedule tells you which workouts to do on which days, taking out the guess-work so all you have to do is nail it.
- Focus T25 Nutrition Guide – The Get It Done Nutrition Guide makes eating simple with just 5 meals a day, using 5 ingredients that take only 5 minutes to prepare. It doesn’t get any simpler.
- Quick Start Guide helps you to hit the ground running with this step-by-step guide for how to achieve your best results.
- Stretch Workout (also 25 min): after 5 days of hard work you get to stretch it out and relieve those muscles.
- B-Lines Resistance Band (15 lb) will assist you in burning fat and carving lean muscle faster.
*** FREE BONUS WORKOUT WHEN ORDER FROM THIS SITE ***
- Core Speed! Core Speed is Shaun T’s sweat-dripping, core-focused 25-minute speed workout doesn’t waste a second. It’ll have you pushing hard, burning fat, and getting shredded in record time.
All of the above is all you need if you’re ready to get amazing weight loss results with the Focus T25 workout program… Click on the image below to order the Focus T25 Base Kit!
Focus T25 Workout Review
While we cover a lot in this Focus T25 review, I wanted to share more about the Focus T25 workouts… Here’s what you’ll get with Shaun T’s Focus T25 cardio workout DVDs:
- Every workout is 25 minutes, start to finish. (With about a 3 minute stretch/cool down after the workout.)
- Each workout Phase is five days a week, for five weeks. Each phase builds on the previous.
- Phase 1: The first five week phase is the ALPHA phase, consisting of resistance and cardio.
- Phase 2: The second five week is the BETA phase, focusing on your CORE strength.
- Every phase has a purpose and mixes up your progress so your body keeps adapting; getting you better and faster results.
- Shaun T delivers high intensity workouts in a small “group” in each video.
- There’s one individual who will show you how to modify each workout move until you’re ready for more advanced moves.
- You control your intensity.
- Advancement Opportunity. After a few rounds of Focus T25 you may get bored with it so there’s the next level, GAMMA phase (sold separately). It focuses on everything you have learned but adds more resistance moves with the use of bands or dumbbells and a pull-up bar (optional). Plus, it’s still only 25 minutes a workout. Check it out here: Focus T25 Gamma
FOCUS T25 ALPHA PHASE REVIEW
The Alpha Phase of Focus T25 is all about focusing on your foundation. It’s all about getting you ready to really bring it in the next phase of Focus T25. So, the Alpha is not about speed or how many reps you can do. It’s all about having proper form and engaging the muscles Shaun T tells you about in every move.
Focus T25 Alpha Cardio: Alpha Cardio is my most favorite workout so far. Some of the moves are entirely new to me so I had to stop a couple times to figure out what was going on. Don’t be surprised if you find yourself stopping as well to follow the moves perfectly. After the first week or two, the moves did become much easier to follow.
After a series of moves, you go through a phase called “The Burnout”. During “The Burnout” you do the advanced moves you worked up to earlier, and you repeat them back to back… This is normally about 2 minutes of you working as hard as you can. At the end of this workout I was always drenched in sweat and I’m sure you well be too.
Focus T25 Alpha Ab Intervals: Who doesn’t want rock hard abs? Like other Beachbody fitness programs, Focus T25 includes an ab centered workout as well. There is a small difference between Alpha Ab Intervals and other ab workouts… Ab Intervals includes cardio exercises in between floor ab workouts. During the ab workouts on the ground, it’s recommended you use Beachbody Mini-Mat or another yoga mat for your back. I would say the workout is pretty challenging. I still enjoy the P90X Ab Ripper X the most but the Focus T25 Alpha Ab Intervals is a nice change. The plus side of Alpha Ab Intervals is that you also work your lower back with variations of the Superman exercise.
Focus T25 Alpha Speed 1.0: In Alpha Speed 1.0 you will work your body in different ways in order to increase your speed. Something to note in Alpha Speed 1.0 is that you’ll do a few workouts followed by a quick stretch. All other workouts in Alpha phase will advance to tougher workouts so you don’t need the stretch but Speed 1.0 was created differently. So basically, because of the stretching, Speed 1.0 is the only workout that gives you a short break 😉 Overall, it’s a fast paced workout that will get you focused on your core and on your foot work.
Focus T25 Alpha Lower Focus: Alpha Lower Focus is all about working out your legs! By working out your lower body you’ll be burning more calories than the other workouts because you’ll be using the biggest muscles on your body. Though the exercises may sounds simple, Shaun T will challenge you through different versions of squats, lunges, jumps, and varies other workouts. And of course, it wouldn’t be a challenge without the classic “Burnout”. The most challenging moves for me are the lunges… I hate holding lunges and pulsing… but I know it’ll be good for me in the long run.
Focus T25 Alpha Total Body Circuit: This is arguably the toughest workout in the Focus T25 Alpha phase. What does the Alpha Total Body Circuit even include?… The key word here is TOTAL…
- You’ll be working your upper body by getting on the floor and doing some plank workouts.
- You’ll be working your lower body with a mixture of squats, lunges, and hops.
- And of course you’ll be working your core by concentrating on them during squats, when raise your knee to your waist, and other core workouts.
The best part or the most challenge part about Alpha Total Body is that you’ll often need to engage multiple body parts at once. You’ll definitely need a lot of energy to get through this workout and just like Alpha Cardio, there are “Burnouts” to look forward to ?
FOCUS T25 BETA PHASE REVIEW
During the Beta Phase you will be focusing more on your core and for the first time you’ll be making use of your resistance band or dumbbells. Don’t worry, you don’t need anything heavy, 10 pounds for men and 5 pounds for women will do. Additionally, the Beta phase is where you really compound moves and pick up the pace!
Focus T25 Beta Core Cardio: In core Cardio you’ll be forced to focus on multiple body parts at the same time, compound or combo moves. Although called Core Cardio, there isn’t very much core moves. Yes, you should be focused on holding your core tight, but you won’t be doing ab centered moves. Instead, think of Core Cardio more like Alpha Cardio but with more of a kick
Focus T25 Beta Dynamic Core: Now here’s a core workout! In Dynamic Core you’ll be dropping to the floor for some moves (make sure to get a floor mat) and standing up for other core moves. You’ll do 7 standing core exercises followed by 7 seated moves and repeating that cycle several times with a bonus round at the end. Although challenging, this is a very much doable workout for the beginner.
Focus T25 Beta Speed 2.0: If you thought Speed 1.0 was tough, this workout is even tougher. You’ll sweat through this workout by going through several leg moves very quickly. The first 2 rounds are done 3x with the final round doing all the moves from rounds 1 and 2 three times as well. Although involving a lot of fancy foot work, there isn’t much plyo in this workout. You’ll really need to focus with Speed 2.0.
Focus T25 Beta Upper Focus: In Upper Focus you’re going to pull out your dumbbells to get through this workout. Men can get by with 10 pounds and women about 5 pounds. You can also make use of your resistance band that came with your Focus T25 program. Upper Focus is like circuit training with weights. You’re going to do push ups, presses, curls, rows and abdominal work. By engaging more muscles with dumbbells or resistance bands, you’re going to accelerate your fat burning!
Focus T25 Beta Rip’t Circuit: Rip’t Circuit is the second workout you’ll be pulling out your dumbbells or resistance bands for. In this workout you’re going to burn out your muscles with squats, curls, planks, pushups, and of course other core workouts. Although you’ll be using light weights, they’re going to feel like the heaviest weights you could get once you’re done with this workout!
BONUS FREE WORKOUT – Core Speed: This is like Speed 2.0 to another level! If you have coordination problems, this will be a challenge for you. Similar to Speed 2.0, you’ll do 2 sequences of moves done 3 times, followed by a final third sequence of doing both the previous sequences back-to-back an additional three times! This is a fast paced cardio workout!
Focus T25 Results & Reviews
It wouldn’t be a very good Beachbody Focus T25 review if we didn’t check out the type of results people have been getting with Focus T25. However, before getting to the Focus T25 reviews, check out what Shaun T has to say about Focus T25:
“So I made it my mission to create a workout program that would get your body looking like you’d spent hours at the gym…in only 25 minutes a day—less time than you’d spend driving to and from the gym! FOCUS T25 is that workout. So how can I get you such amazing results in just 25 minutes a day?
By pushing you hard—with short, high-intensity exercises that force your body’s chemistry to adapt so you get shredded. Even though you’re working out shorter, you’re getting strong and getting cut faster.
Finally, the Focus T25 results… flip through the images below to see what kind of results people are really getting with this 25 minute cardio workout!
How To Get Your Best Focus T25 Results
Are you looking to get the best weight loss results possible with Focus T25? Since T25 is only 25 minutes a day, you want to make sure you get the best results possible by following the simple steps below….
1. DECIDE TO COMMIT TO YOURSELF.
I don’t think I’ve ever seen a Focus T25 review that said they lost weight because of someone else. Almost everyone decides to lose weight because they want to better themselves. Many people often feel tired of how they look or simply feel tired of how they feel and decide to do something about it. Make sure you have your own personal reason WHY you want to lose weight and stick to it!
2. UNDERSTAND THAT WEIGHT LOSS TAKES TIME.
Depending on how much weight you need to lose, it may take more than one round of Focus T25 to reach your weight loss goal. Most of the people above had amazing Focus T25 results with only one round. For some people it may take more than one round. For example, it took Michael C. 52 weeks to lose 102 pounds with Focus T25. Yet, it took Miranda J. 11 weeks to lose 51 pounds! Everyone is different and realize it will take time!
3. SUPPLEMENT YOUR WORKOUT
Eating healthy is very important to gaining your Focus T25 results. However, eating all the healthy fruits and vegetables that we need is not always possible. Especially when you’re eating less calories than normal to lose weight… Here are 3 supplements that can help you super charge your workout results:
1. Shakeology – Shakeology is a nutrient dense, super-food, health shake that has been helping people turbo charge their weight loss efforts for years now. It has been clinically proven to help with continuous weight over time, and help lower cholesterol and blood sugar. Several Shakeology reviews have also mentioned increased energy, improved digestion system, and much more! Check out the following workout reviews that combined a Beachbody fitness program and Shakeology together (flip through the images):
Here’s the best part… You can buy Focus T25 and Shakeology together right now and save over $50! This offer is NOT available any where else… Not even on Beachbody.com!
Order the Focus T25 Challenge Pack
2. Pre-workout Formula: If you want to power through the hardest workouts with more energy and endurance—to help intensify your focus and delay exercise-induced muscle fatigue—you need a Pre-Workout Formula. With a pre-workout formula, you’ll: boost your energy and endurance, improve exercise performance, sharpen focus and reaction time, increase muscle power output, and delay exercise-induced muscle fatigue… Beachbody offers two options:
- Energy and Endurance Pre-Workout Formula: Improve your energy, endurance, strength, and focus with this NEW pre-workout drink. Its proprietary blend of advanced nitric oxide boosters, amino acids, natural energizers, electrolytes, and essential B vitamins can help you power through and maximize your workouts. Learn more about E&E Here
- Beachbody Performance Energize: Blast through your toughest workouts with a surge of energy! Take Energize before every workout to help sharpen your focus, push harder, and last longer—because every ounce of extra energy means better results. Energize contains key ingredients scientifically shown to buffer lactic acid buildup and delay exercise-induced muscle fatigue, improve performance, and help you push with maximum intensity. Learn more about Performance Energize Here
3. Beachbody Performance Recover: Help combat exercise-induced muscle soreness and jump-start recovery so you can hit every workout with strength and intensity. Recover takes advantage of the critical post-workout window with the ideal combination of time-released proteins and phytonutrients to help facilitate muscle recovery while helping to reduce muscle breakdown. Take Recover after every workout to help combat exercise-induced muscle soreness, speed muscle recovery, support muscle growth, and restore your strength. Learn more about Beachbody Performance Recover Here
Focus T25 Schedule
Looking for a great copy of the Focus T25 Calendar? Rather you’re looking for a new copy to replace your current Focus T25 schedule or you want to see how your workout schedule will be before you order Focus T25, you can get your workout calendars here.
The best thing about the Focus T25 workout schedule is that you only have one workout to do per day (except for Friday), 5 days a week, and it’s only 25 minutes. While I love my Insanity workout the most, Focus T25 is making a great addition to my workout library because I love fast paced cardio workouts. Here are a few things to consider as you review the T25 workout calendars:
- Double Day Friday – Focus T25 is set for 25 minutes a day but on Friday’s you have the option to do more. Right on the calendar you’ll see: “For Maximum results, Shaun Recommends doing two workouts on Friday. If you don’t have time for two workouts…. No worries. You can always get the second one on the weekend!”
- Equipment – Most workouts do not require equipment but the Focus T25 Base Kit comes with a resistance band that you can use. You can also get your own dumbbells if you don’t like using a resistance band. The Gamma Phase also comes in two packages… You can get only the Gamma Phase DVDs or the Focus T25 Gamma Package with 2 resistance bands and a miniMat.
- Gamma Phase Workout Calendar – Though not included on this post, when you order the Gamma Phase you’ll get an additional Hybrid Focus T25 workout calendar that will give you a mix of all three phases.
FOCUS T25 SCHEDULE ALPHA PHASE:
Your first phase of the Focus T25 workout is the Alpha phase. During the Alpa phase, you’ll build your foundation using your body weight with the following workouts:
- Total Body Circuit
- Lower Focus
- Ab Intervals
- Speed 1.0
Click on Focus T25 Alpha Workout schedule to enlarge:
FOCUS T25 CALENDAR BETA PHASE:
The next Focus T25 workout calendar that you’ll need is the Beta calendar. During the Beta phase you’ll focus on your core with:
- Upper Focus
- Core Cardio
- Speed 2.0
- Dynamic Core
- Rip’T Circuit
Click on Focus T25 Beta Workout schedule to enlarge:
FOCUS T25 WORKOUT SCHEDULE GAMMA PHASE:
The Gamma phase is our third calendar of the Focus T25 schedule and is an optional addition to the Focus T25 workout program. After your 10 weeks of Focus T25, you can do another round and workout harder than you did the first time or you can purchase the Gamma Phase and try a whole new set of 25 minute workouts. During the Gamma Phase you’ll focus on building strength and sculpting lean muscles with:
- Extreme Circuit
- Speed 3.0
- The Pyramid
- Rip’T Up
Click on Focus T25 Gamma Workout schedule to enlarge:
Order the Focus T25 Gamma Phase here:
Focus T25 vs P90X3: Which Will Get You Results?
In this quick Focus T25 vs P90X3 review, I’m going to cover the P90X3 workout first because there’s already a lot of information about Focus T25 above… Then, we’ll which may be better for you… As you may have guessed by now, Tony Horton is the creator of P90X3.
The best part about Tony Horton is that he focuses on your whole body and does not limit himself to only cardio or body resistance moves. Instead Tony Horton works on your cardio, your upper body strength, your core, your flexibility, and your balance.
Tony Horton always wants to improve your physical performance in your every day life. Rather you’re a parent or a mountain climber. But, Tony Horton’s workout programs offer different results than Shaun T’s because Tony makes use of extra equipment, whereas Shaun T works more with your own body weight. Like P90X, P90X3 will make use of the following equipment:
- Dumbbells or Resistance Bands
- Pull up bar or Resistance Bands with a Door attachment
Tony Horton did his hardest to make sure that P90X3 will deliver P90X results in only 30 minutes a day because he realized that many people want to do P90X but don’t have the time to commit to a full hour of working out for 6 days a week.
It’s important to note in this P90X3 vs Focus T25 review that like Focus T25 is NOT a sequel to Insanity, P90X3 is NOT a sequel to P90X2 nor P90X… Meaning you don’t need to have done neither P90X nor P90X2 to do P90X3.
Additionally, P90X3 offers whole new workouts that were never introduced in P90X nor P90X2, such as:
- Isometrics which works on strength, balance, and flexibility with static holds.
- CVX: Cardiovascular Extreme. A Cardio workout with weights.
- MMX: Mixed Martial Arts Extreme.
- New Ab moves that are athletic in nature. Some are standing up and many are front facing instead of being on your back
Here a few quick facts about Tony Horton’s P90X3 workout:
- 30 minutes a day.
- 90 day fitness program.
- 16 workouts in the Base Kit. 20 in the Deluxe.
- 4 workout schedules: Classic, Lean, Doubles, Bulk
- 39 out of 40 people in the P90X3 Test group lost 10% of their body fat %. Not even P90X had such great comparable results.
And here are a few quick facts about Shaun T’s Focus T25 workout:
- 25 minutes a day, 5 days a week
- 10 week fitness program
- Modifier for every workout
- Uses very little equipment (resistance band included or you can use dumbbells)
- 1 workout schedule
- Advancement Opportunity – Can order Focus T25 Gamma Phase to further challenge yourself for another 5 weeks of 25 minute workouts!
Focus T25 vs P90X3 Comparison Table
Here’s a quick Focus T25 vs P90X3 comparison table to see a few differences and commonalities.
|Fitness Instructor||Shaun T||Tony Horton|
|Length of Program||10 weeks||90 days|
|Avg. Workout time||25 minutes every workout||30 minutes every workout|
|# of Workout DVDs||11 workouts||16 workouts|
|Style of Workouts||High Intensity, non-stop||High Intensity, non-stop|
|Workout Schedule||5 days a week, optional 1 rest/stretch day||6 days a week, optional 1 rest/stretch day|
|Minimum Equipment Needed||Resistance band (included) or Dumbbells||
|Additional Recommended Equipment||
|Bonus Workouts from this Site||
|Price||Order Focus T25 for $119.85||Order P90X3 for $119.85
Focus T25 versus P90X3: Which Is Best For You?
Check out the following quick Focus T25 vs P90X3 comparisons… Depending on your needs, one will be a better workout for you than the other…
THE BENEFITS OF FOCUS T25:
Love Cardio Workouts?… Focus T25 gets you to lose weight by focusing on cardio workouts. Yes, Focus T25 makes use of a resistance band or dumbbells but the focus is more on fast paced and focused moves.
New To Working Out?… Focus T25 offers one Modifier for every single workout. Tanya is always the modifier and you can easily find her every time in the same spot. While P90X3 offers a “modifier”, it’s not very consistent and often Tony Horton goes too fast to explain the modified move.
Do You Travel A Lot or Need Minimum Equipment?… You can start working out with Focus T25 straight from the package. All you need is the workout DVDs, the Nutrition Guide, and the one Resistance band in order to start losing weight with Focus T25.
THE BENEFITS OF P90X3:
Want To Truly Challenge Yourself Physically?… P90X3 offers a total body workout. You’re not just doing cardio or resistance moves, you’re doing multiple types of workouts to get you fit. Here’s just a few of the different workouts you can expect:
- Isometrics which works on strength, balance, and flexibility with static holds.
- CVX: Cardiovascular Extreme. A Cardio workout with weights.
- MMX: Mixed Martial Arts Extreme.
You will not get bored when you do P90X3.
Want A Flexible Workout Program?… P90X3 offers several different workout calendars to help you meet your goals. Here are your options:
- Classic – The most popular workout schedule that gets you amazing results.
- Lean – Looking to really lose weight? Follow this more cardio focused schedule.
- Doubles – Looking for a challenge? Do two workouts a few days of the week to speed up your results.
- Bulk – Looking to gain some muscles? Do this workout to start bulking up.
Besides having 16 different workouts, P90X3 allows you to change up your workout schedule to meet your goals.
Do You Want Some Real Strength Gains?… P90X3 will make sure that you not only tone your body but gives you real strength. P90X3 is able to do this because it makes use of dumbbells or resistance bands and the classic pull-up bar or resistance bands with a door attachment. P90X3 is perfectly designed with cardio, resistance moves, balance moves, and flexibility to give you the body that you want.